Preparing the necessary infrastructure – the development of technical facilities
As a result of co-financing from the EU funds under the European Regional Development Fund the works on the property preparing the area for investments in cubatore facilities have being realised since October 2018. The complex technical infrastructure is being built. Works related to greenery management, demining and geological research have being carried out.
The progress of construction works at the end of January 2019 exceeded 52% of the planned works. Planned completion of the whole investment is set on May 2019. The scope of investment covers:
- roads with pavements and cycle paths (2.3 km)
- streetlights (2.9 km)
- a sewage system (2.8 km) and rainwater drainage (3.3 km)
- a water and hydrant network (2.5 km)
- a gas network (2.3 km)
- a telecommunications network (2.4 km), and
- the rebuilding of 15kV power lines (1.4 km).