Preparing the necessary infrastructure – the development of technical facilities
In October 2018, thanks to financing obtained from EU funds under European Regional Development Funds, we began preparing land for investments in commercial facilities. The necessary technical infrastructure is being built, landscape activities have been undertaken as well as geological explorations and demining works being carried out.
The progress of the construction work exceeded 52% of the schedule at the end of January 2019. The whole project is planned to be finished by end of May 2019. The scope of investment covers:
• roads with pavements and cycle paths (2.3 km)
- streetlights (2.9 km)
- a sewage system (2.8 km) and rainwater drainage (3.3 km)
- a water and hydrant network (2.5 km)
- a gas network (2.3 km)
- a telecommunications network (2.4 km), and
- the rebuilding of 15kV power lines (1.4 km).